Say hello to our new Strawberry, Avocado & Basil Salad, a delightful salad dish that will be a favourite for seasons to come!
This is the winter salad of your dreams! Our Roast Carrot, Beetroot & Lentil Salad features delicious roasted baby carrots and beetroot on a bed of fresh rocket. This dish will definitely impress your dinner guests!
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced) and line a tray with baking paper.
- Wrap the beetroots in foil and place onto tray. Place the carrots onto the same tray, then drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins, or until tender. Allow veg to cool slightly.
- While the veggies are roasting, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large fry pan over a high heat. Cook the lentils for 10 mins, stirring, until they’re crispy, then set aside.
- Peel the beetroot and cut into thick wedges. Arrange rocket on a serving platter, then top with the carrots and beetroot. Crumble over the goat’s cheese, and drizzle over the remaining oil. To finish, top with the crisp lentils and pumpkin seeds.