Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
This is the winter salad of your dreams! Our Roast Carrot, Beetroot & Lentil Salad features delicious roasted baby carrots and beetroot on a bed of fresh rocket. This dish will definitely impress your dinner guests!
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced) and line a tray with baking paper.
- Wrap the beetroots in foil and place onto tray. Place the carrots onto the same tray, then drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins, or until tender. Allow veg to cool slightly.
- While the veggies are roasting, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large fry pan over a high heat. Cook the lentils for 10 mins, stirring, until they’re crispy, then set aside.
- Peel the beetroot and cut into thick wedges. Arrange rocket on a serving platter, then top with the carrots and beetroot. Crumble over the goat’s cheese, and drizzle over the remaining oil. To finish, top with the crisp lentils and pumpkin seeds.