These delectable Indian fritters are a true delight for the taste buds. Thinly sliced onions, generously spiced and enveloped in a chickpea flour batter, are fried to perfection until golden and crispy. Pairing them with cucumber raita, a refreshing dip…
Never underestimate the power of a cauli! Golden brown goodness awaits with this delicious za’atar roasted cauliflower served with almonds and pearl couscous.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, add the pearl couscous and stir for 2 mins.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of water and a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Let the couscous cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 20 mins.
- Once cooked, fluff couscous with a fork and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add the cauliflower pieces and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown (around 8-10 mins).
- Add butter and za’atar, and cook, basting the cauliflower, until just tender (around 1-2 mins).
- Toss through the flaked almonds and couscous, and season with salt and pepper.