Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
Never underestimate the power of a cauli! Golden brown goodness awaits with this delicious za’atar roasted cauliflower served with almonds and pearl couscous.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, add the pearl couscous and stir for 2 mins.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of water and a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Let the couscous cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 20 mins.
- Once cooked, fluff couscous with a fork and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add the cauliflower pieces and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown (around 8-10 mins).
- Add butter and za’atar, and cook, basting the cauliflower, until just tender (around 1-2 mins).
- Toss through the flaked almonds and couscous, and season with salt and pepper.