These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
You loved our classic Sausage Roll recipe so we hope you’ll love our new Spinach & Ricotta Roll recipe! We don’t know about you but we think this combo is an absolute winner!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C, then remove the puff pastry from the freezer.
- Place spinach, ricotta, parmesan, grated cheese, one egg, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place pastry on an even work surface and cut each sheet in half to create two rectangles – you should have six rectangles in total.
- Divide the filling between the pastry rectangles, brushing the edge with egg then roll up, finishing with the seam side down.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. Cut each roll into 4 (or 6, depending how big you want your rolls. Brush the tops with egg, and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins. You will most likely need to move the bottom tray up to the top and cook for an additional 5-10 mins to ensure they turn golden.
- Serve immediately!
Note: Roughly 800g of fresh spinach will be enough for this recipe once it is wilted.