Never underestimate the power of a cauli! Golden brown goodness awaits with this delicious za’atar roasted cauliflower served with almonds and pearl couscous.
Happy St Patrick’s Day! Celebrate in green with our new Sweet Cucumber Sangria! It’s the perfect drink to share with your leprechauns… oh sorry, we meant friends
- Remove rind and seeds from honeydew and cut into slices.
- Thinly slice cucumber and lime.
- In a large jug, combine the honeydew, cucumber, lime and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and honey. Pour over the melon mixture.
- Add in the white wine and stir gently.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve sangria into individual glasses, topping with soda water and fresh mint.