Once you take a bite out of our homemade golden brown Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls, you’ll never reach for a store-bought sausage roll again! Little kids and big kids alike will both adore these easy to prepare sausage rolls,…
Happy St Patrick’s Day! Celebrate in green with our new Sweet Cucumber Sangria! It’s the perfect drink to share with your leprechauns… oh sorry, we meant friends
- Remove rind and seeds from honeydew and cut into slices.
- Thinly slice cucumber and lime.
- In a large jug, combine the honeydew, cucumber, lime and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and honey. Pour over the melon mixture.
- Add in the white wine and stir gently.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve sangria into individual glasses, topping with soda water and fresh mint.