Soup season is approaching, good people! 🌧 Cosy up with a hot bowl of our rich Sweet Potato, Peanut and Kale Soup. Pick up the fresh produce from your local fruit and veg shop, it’s a better choice!
- In a large pot on the stove, heat oil, then add in the garlic, onion, turmeric and jalapeno. Sauté until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Add in the sweet potatoes and cook until brown and fragrant.
- Next add your tomatoes, coconut milk, water, and fresh peanuts. Let this simmer until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Add in peanut butter and fresh kale. Wilt the kale and stir in well to combine. Simmer until the soup is thick and creamy.
- To serve, dish up soup into individual bowls and top with more peanuts and fresh coriander, if desired. You could also serve with some bread too!