Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
A new twist on the classic bruschetta! Sweet, salty, and tangy strawberry tomato bruschetta piled high on toasted baguette slice drizzled with balsamic glaze. It’s a perfect little bite for entertaining.
- 1 large baguette, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 ½ cups (160g) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ½ cups (160g) strawberries, hulled and diced
- 4 tbsp fresh basil leaves, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, grated or finely diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil + more for brushing
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Balsamic glaze for topping
1. In a medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, strawberries, basil, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the flavours to combine.
2. Just before serving, toast the baguette slices until lightly golden and crunchy. Brush each slice with olive oil, then top with the tomato strawberry bruschetta, a small sprinkle of sea salt, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Serve right away.
Note: Leftover strawberry tomato bruschetta can be stored covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.