Would you look at that gorgeous rainbow salad! Bursting with fresh kale, tomato and cabbage, it’s a healthy salad for the ages! Pair it with a Chicken Parmigiana and you’ve got the ultimate healthy dinner!
Our new Turkey Pad Thai is a wholesome dinner that’ll satisfy hungry tummies! Carrot, coriander, bean shoots, turkey mince, and noodles, topped with crunchy peanuts and fresh lime juice… yum!
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha (optional)
- PAD THAI
- 500g turkey mince
- 250g pad thai noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ small brown onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large carrot, grated
- ½ cup salted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 cups bean shoots
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the boiling water and brown sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Then add the remaining sauce ingredients, stirring to combine.
- In a non-stick fry pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over a medium-high heat. Cook the turkey mince until cooked through, breaking up the mince as you go. Once cooked, place the turkey in the sauce, allowing it to absorb the flavours.
- Next, cook the pad thai noodles according to packet directions. Drain, then set aside.
- Heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil in a wok or large pan over a high heat until it is very hot. Add the sliced onion and stir fry for 1 min before adding the garlic. Add the eggs and cook for 20-30 secs, stirring constantly.
- Add the pad thai noodles, and turkey mince and sauce. Cook, stirring for a few more mins. Remove the pad thai from the heat and toss through the grated carrot, peanuts, coriander, bean shoots and spring onion.
- To serve, top with lime wedges and enjoy!