Are you a fan of salad in winter? You will be after you try our Warm Chicken Salad! Featuring Potatoes and leafy greens from your local fruit and veg shop, this easy dish is sure to be on high rotation…
A light, nutritious main meal or ideal as part of a buffet meal.
Tip: Combining your favourite mayonnaise with non-fat yoghurt is the best of both worlds – you get the distinctive flavour of mayonnaise, but with much less fat.
- Combine 1 tbsp of the olive oil with honey and brush mixture over chicken. Grill until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Steam asparagus until just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Slice chicken thickly and arrange on a serving platter or individual serving plates with asparagus spears and capsicum strips.
- To prepare Lemony Mayonnaise: combine mayonnaise with non-fat plain yoghurt and the finely grated zest of 1/2-1 lemon.
- Top with and scatter with fine strips of lemon zest if desired.
A modern variation: Grill, BBQ or use your hotplate skillet to cook all of the vegetables and chicken. Slice when cooked and present on a large platter.