Add a pop of colour to your plate with our Rainbow Carrot Beet Salad with Cranberries and Yogurt Dressing! ? Great for enjoying with your favourite roasted protein or even on its own, this sweet and crunchy side dish will…
Salad for breakfast? Count us in! This super bowl is full of nutritious ingredients like sweet potato, spinach and mushrooms which will keep you full until lunchtime!
- Pre-heat oven to 200C. Toss the sweet potato in olive oil, then arrange on a lined baking tray. Roast in the oven about 20 mins, tossing halfway through, until the sweet potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a frypan over a medium heat. Add a dash of olive oil and cook the mushrooms until they’re golden brown.
- To poach the eggs, crack each egg into two small bowls and set aside. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a dash of white vinegar and gently stir the water with a spoon. Gently slip each egg into the boiling water and allow it to cook for 2 mins or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove the eggs from the pot with a slotted spoon and place them onto plate briefly to let the water drain slightly.
- To assemble the bowls, distribute the quinoa evenly between two serving bowls. Top with the baby spinach, mushrooms, roasted sweet potato, sliced avocado, and cherry tomatoes. To finish it off, add the poached egg in the centre of the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!