Now that we’re getting back to working in the office, we’re always on the lookout for some on-the-go breakfast ideas! This Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Loaf made with in-season sweet potato is a delicious choice.
Attention corn lovers! Our NEW Corn Ribs are a delicious snack you’ll want to make on repeat. We guarantee even the fussiest of eaters will love these!
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Wash the corn and carefully cut it into strips, lengthwise, using a sharp knife.
- Spread the corn strips evenly on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, then sprinkle over the coriander, paprika, garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper. Use your hands to massage the oil and herbs into the corn strips.
- Bake the corn in the centre rack of the oven for around 25-30 mins until the corn strips are cooked.
- Enjoy the warm corn ribs with some parmesan and a sprinkle of fresh coriander!