Salads are better with avocado … it’s a fact! This sight for sore eyes is our NEW Citrus, Fennel & Avocado Salad. It’s pretty as a picture and is full to the brim with delicious produce like fennel, avocado, oranges,…
This is our Kale & Pumpkin Salad… isn’t she a beauty! Lovely fresh Kale topped with golden roasted Pumpkin, cranberries, goat’s cheese and pumpkin seeds – yummo!
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Remove stems from the kale leaves, then wash and dry the leaves. Place kale in a large bowl, drizzle over 2 tbsp of olive oil, then add the lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Using your hands, massage the dressing into the kale. Cover the bowl and allow it to sit while the pumpkin cooks.
- Place pumpkin cubes on the lined baking tray and toss in the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and salt, then cook in the oven for 30 mins, tossing at the halfway point.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, add to the massaged kale along with the goat’s cheese, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Toss the salad, adding more salt & pepper if desired, then serve and enjoy!