Incorporating fish into your weekly meals is always a good idea because it’s packed full of protein, vitamin D and omega-3. This Salmon & Fennel Tray Bake is a delicious spring dish the whole family will enjoy.
We’re big fans of a one pan dish as they’re perfect for busy nights when you’re short on time but still want to eat a wholesome meal. Meet our One Pan Baked Feta Salmon. It’s easy to prepare but tastes absolutely divine! The whole fam will love this one.
- 3 pieces of salmon, skin off
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup green capsicum, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano or mixed herbs
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp chilli (optional)
- Fresh herbs, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Dry the salmon using paper towel.
- In an ovenproof baking dish, place the cherry tomatoes, green capsicum, red onions, crumbled feta, kalamata olives, and garlic. Garnish with half the salt and dried oregano. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss until everything is well combined.
- Place the salmon pieces in the middle of the baking dish, surrounded by all the other ingredients. Top with the remaining oregano and salt, adding the chilli if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins, or until the tomatoes have softened and the salmon is cooked through.
- Top with fresh herbs of your choice and serve!