Light and fluffy Lemon & Raspberry Coconut Muffins are sure to make your morning delightful. We’ve created the perfect recipe that features those two fabulous fruits!
Nothing says Christmas time like a pav! Our Pavlova with Kiwifruit and Pomegranate is sure to be a crowdstopper! It’s the perfect dessert to follow your delicious Chrissy lunch!
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (fan forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper and trace a 20cm circle onto it.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until firm peaks are formed. Continue beating, gradually adding the combined sugars, vinegar and vanilla, until thick and shiny. Carefully fold in the corn flour.
- Pile the mixture into the circle on the baking paper, making a hollow in the centre that will later take the filling. Cut furrows into the side with a knife to help the pavlova hold its shape.
- Turn the oven down to 100°C and bake undisturbed for 1¼ hours. Leave the pavlova in the turned off oven until completely cool.
- Do not open the oven during this time.
- Pile the whipped cream onto the pavlova and garnish with the sliced kiwifruit and pomegranate arils.