Love fennel? Love pasta? Then you’ll LOVE our new Roasted Fennel Linguine! With a delicious lemony ricotta sauce – this is a simple pasta dish that we guarantee will tick all the boxes!
This is a full flavoured pastas dish that is easy to prepare and serve.
- Pick wash and finely chop parsley and chilli
- Peel and cut onion into 1/2 cm dice
- Peel and finely chop garlic
- Wash rocket • Slice mushrooms
- Fill saucepan with water, add salt and bring to the boil , cook penne until tender (al dente) and refresh in cold water, drain
- Squeeze a little lemon juice on cooked pasta and mix thoroughly
- Pour oil into heavy based saucepan, heat, add onions , garlic and mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes
- Add chilli and wine and simmer for several minutes
- Check seasoning, add salt and pepper
- Mix in rocket and heat through, then add penne tossing until penne is hot
- Serve hot, garnish with freshly shaved parmesan cheese