A crunchy and delicious dip ideal as a starter or for picnics and parties.
- Cook sushi rice according to packet. Gently mix rice wine vinegar through cooled rice.
- Place nori sheet shiny side down onto the wooden roll mat. Spread rice evenly onto the nori sheet, leaving a third at the top bare. Place capsicum, cabbage, carrot and cucumber in the middle of the rice.
- Roll using the aid of the wooden roll mat. Set aside.
- Repeat with remaining sheets. Use a serrated knife to cut the sushi rolls into smaller pieces. Place on serving platter.
- Pour soy sauce into small serving bowls and enjoy!