Who can say no to Loaded Sweet Potatoes? Our recipe features sweet potato boats filled with chickpeas and kale topped with feta!
4 (as a side)
Welcome to the menu our Roast Cauliflower Salad! Roasted cauliflower paired with sweet bursts of flavour from the pomegranate seeds, this is a lunch or side dish you’ll love! Remember to pick up the fresh produce from your local fruit and veg shop!
- Preheat your oven to 220C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, then place them onto the lined tray with the red onion wedges. Season with turmeric, and salt and pepper.
- Place tray in the oven and roast for around 10-15 mins until the veg is golden brown.
- While the veg is roasting, pick the coriander and mint leaves, then wash and set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine the honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Remove the seeds from the fresh pomegranate. On a serving platter, place the mint and coriander leaves.
- Remove the cauliflower and onion from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature. Once cool, place the roast veg on top of the mint and coriander. Add the pomegranate seeds and raisins, then drizzle over the dressing. Enjoy!