Our NEW Sesame & Spiralized Veggie Noodles is a wonderful dish to prep ahead of time. It’s a great easy lunch option! Simply keep the dressing separate until you’re ready to eat, then drizzle it on top to serve.
1 hour 20 mins
Our NEW Roasted Vegetable Salad & Quinoa Bowls will help you get some more Veg in your diet. Here we’ve chosen to roast Capsicums, Tomato, Zucchini, and Red Onion but the choice is all yours! The best part is that you can get creative.
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 green capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup warm water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 ¾ cups water
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- ½ cup hummus
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a tray with baking paper. Place vegetables onto the lined tray in an even layer. Add the olive oil, oregano, minced garlic, tossing to coat the vegetables. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven, stirring every 15 mins, until the vegetables are tender and browning on the edges. Once done, remove tray from the oven and allow the vegetables to cool.
- While the vegetables are roasting, rinse the quinoa through a fine sieve. Place the rinsed quinoa in a small saucepan and add 1 ¾ cups of water. Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to low and allow to simmer for 15 mins.
- While the quinoa is simmering, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, onion powder, dill, parsley, tahini, water, and lemon juice. Whisk until smooth, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Place dressing in the fridge until ready to serve.
- After letting the quinoa has simmered for 15 mins, turn the heat off and allow it to sit with the lid on for 5 mins. Once done, empty the cooked quinoa onto a tray and allow it to cool.
- To prepare the bowls, place one cup of mixed salad leaves in each container. Add ½ cup of the quinoa, then evenly divide the roasted vegetables between the four containers. Next, add 2 tbsp hummus to each container. Finally, divide the dressing between four small dressing containers. Ready for lunches!