Our NEW Sesame & Spiralized Veggie Noodles is a wonderful dish to prep ahead of time. It’s a great easy lunch option! Simply keep the dressing separate until you’re ready to eat, then drizzle it on top to serve.
- 120g spaghetti
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- Spring onions, to garnish
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- First, cook the spaghetti, according to packet directions. Once done, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a jar or small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients. Prepare all the vegetables.
- Divide the peanut sauce into four small containers, then divide the chickpeas, spiralized veggies and the spaghetti between four meal prep suitable containers.
- Once ready to serve, pour over the peanut sauce and combine!