Our NEW Roasted Vegetable Salad & Quinoa Bowls will help you get some more Veg in your diet. Here we’ve chosen to roast Capsicums, Tomato, Zucchini, and Red Onion but the choice is all yours! The best part is that…
Our NEW Sesame & Spiralized Veggie Noodles is a wonderful dish to prep ahead of time. It’s a great easy lunch option! Simply keep the dressing separate until you’re ready to eat, then drizzle it on top to serve.
- 120g spaghetti
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- Spring onions, to garnish
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- First, cook the spaghetti, according to packet directions. Once done, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a jar or small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients. Prepare all the vegetables.
- Divide the peanut sauce into four small containers, then divide the chickpeas, spiralized veggies and the spaghetti between four meal prep suitable containers.
- Once ready to serve, pour over the peanut sauce and combine!