Nothing says summer like fish and chips! Our take on this classic dish is a bit healther than the norm because it’s baked, not fried! Served with a side salad and tartare sauce – there’s nothing better!
A light, nutritious main meal or ideal as part of a buffet meal.
- 2 baby bok choy, cut in half lengthways
- 4 fillets or steaks of your favourite firm fleshed fish i.e. Sea Perch or Rockling or Atlantic salmon
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 2 zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 4 button squash, each cut into quarters
- 125g Green Beans, topped and tailed
- Lemon or lime wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Arrange baby bok choy in steamer basket.
- Add fish fillets or steaks and arrange thin strips of red capsicum on top.
- Arrange zucchini, button squash and topped and tailed Green Beans around fish.
- Steam until vegetables are brightly coloured and fish is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
- To prepare Honey Soy Dressing: combine all the dressing ingredients.
- Serve drizzled with the dressing with lemon or lime wedges on the side.