There’s nothing like a stir fry for a quick, easy, but tasty dinner! Our Tofu & Snow Pea Stir Fry is a great way to incorporate some Veg into your meal – here we used Snow Peas and Bokchoy!
Team this up with your favourite soup for a light meal.
- 2 avocados, just ripe
- 4 very ripe, sweet-smelling tomatoes or 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp finely sliced basil
- 1/2 red spanish onion, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 large slices of wholegrain bread (or at least high fibre bread)
Halve avocado, remove stone and scoop out the flesh. Dice avocado flesh and place in a bowl.
Halve tomatoes and squeeze out as much of the seeds as possible. Discard seeds. Dice tomatoes and add to the bowl with the avocado, basil, onion, salt, pepper, oil and garlic. Toss gently and leave for 15mins. (Note: If using cherry tomatoes – simply quarter and leave seeds intact)
Toast bread lightly and, just before serving, spoon tomato and avocado preparation onto bread.