Ditch the Sourdough and up your brekkie game with this lower-carb, nutrient-packed Sweet Potato ‘Toast’ recipe! ? Customise with your toppings – there are no limits! One even the kids will enjoy.
Avocado and jalapeno topped quesadillas for brekky… why not! Our Chilli Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with corn, capsicum and eggs which will make for a very happy tummy!
- Line a tray with baking paper. Slice kernels from the corn cobs.
- Next, place the oil, lime juice and ¾ of the corn kernels into a food processor. Pulse until a thick paste is formed, then stir through the remaining corn kernels by hand.
- Spray a large frypan with oil and heat over a medium-high heat.
- Place one wrap in the frypan, then spread over 1/3 of the corn mixture. Next, make two shallow indents with the back of a spoon, then gently crack an egg into each indent.
- Top with 1/3 each of the red onion, capsicum, and coriander.
- Cook for 2 mins or until the eggs are beginning to set. Using a large spatula, transfer the wrap to the lined baking tray and top with another wrap.
- Spray the top of the wrap with oil, then carefully flip, uncooked side down, back into the frypan. Cook for a further 2 mins or until the wrap is nicely toasted.
- Transfer cooked quesadilla to a flat surface and carefully slice into quarters. Repeat steps 3-7 twice more with the remaining wraps, corn mixture, eggs, coriander, red onion, and capsicum.
- To serve, top the quesadillas with sliced avocado, lime wedges, jalapeno, and coriander.