Our new go-to salmon dish! Our one-pan salmon with roast asparagus dish while simple to make definitely does not compromise on flavour! Filled with tasty roasted asparagus, this is sure to please the guests!
Full of fresh ingredients and a rainbow of colours – these tacos will please your entire family. Easy to make and fun to eat. Treat your family tonight!
- 600g flat head fillets
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Small handful of coriander, washed, dried and roughly torn
- Teaspoon of freshly chopped green chilli
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ripe mango, skin removed and roughly diced
- 2 teaspoons of chopped jalapeno chilli (or normal chilli)
- 1 handful of coriander, washed, dried and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 handfuls of shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, washed and diced
- 2 small handfuls of picked coriander, washed and air dried
- To marinade the fish combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl except the fish, stir to combine and then add the fish into the marinade and allow to marinade for at least 20 minutes at room temperature. Once marinated grill the fish over a high heat on both sides, once cooked allow to rest for a moment and prepare the remainder of the ingredients.
- To make the mango salsa, combine the mango, chilli, coriander and the lime juice and stir to combine.
- To assemble warm the tortillas in a pan over a medium heat until warm, alternatively this can be done in the oven by wrapping the tortillas in aluminium foil and gently heating them until soft and pliable.
- I normally serve everything individually in separate bowls on the table to allow guests to put them together themselves however if you wish to assemble them it’s a simple process of scattering the cooked fish over the warm tortillas followed by the lettuce, diced tomatoes, coriander and a dollop of the mango salsa.