This Sweet Potato & Kale Frittata is so versatile you can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! It’s so yum you’ll want to eat it for all three meals 🙊 It’s a one pan dish making it super easy…
All other breakfast foods will be green with envy for this dish! Say hello to our new Green Shakshuka – a greener take on classic tomato shakshuka. Packed with Avocado, Spinach and Coriander, this breaky will keep you full until lunch!
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet pan over a medium heat. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, around 3-4 mins.
- Transfer the wilted spinach to a colander and drain excess water by pressing into the spinach with the back of a spoon. Once done, set spinach aside.
- Place the skillet back over a medium heat before adding 1 ½ tbsp olive oil. Then add the shallot and garlic, sautéing for 2-3 mins. Next, add the dried cumin and coriander, and sauté for a further 1-2 mins.
- Add the spinach to the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and sauté for 1 min before stirring in the fresh coriander.
- Transfer half of the spinach mixture to a food processor and puree with the remaining 1 tbsp oil, until smooth.
- Once done, pour the puree back into the skillet and stir to combine. Spread the mixture into an even layer, then create five wells.
- Carefully crack an egg into each well and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Gently pour the ¼ cup water around the edge of the skillet and cover for around 2 mins, allowing the egg whites to set.
- Once done, remove the lid and sprinkle over half the cheese before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Remove the shakshuka from the stove, sprinkle over the remaining cheese, then top with the sliced avocado and additional coriander.