Ditch the Sourdough and up your brekkie game with this lower-carb, nutrient-packed Sweet Potato ‘Toast’ recipe! ? Customise with your toppings – there are no limits! One even the kids will enjoy.
Getting in a serve (or two!) of veggies before lunch – yes please! Our Healthy Scrambled Eggs are a great way to kick start the day and fuel your body for the day ahead!
- Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and red capsicum to the pan and sauté for 5 mins or until the veggies begin to soften. Add the spinach and cook for another 2 mins until the spinach is just beginning to wilt.
- While the veggies are cooking, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper, in a medium mixing bowl using a whisk.
- Pour in the egg mixture to the pan with the veggies. Allow to cook for 1 min, until the eggs begin to set.
- Push the eggs towards the centre of the fry pan, then gently fold them over. Give the pan a gentle shake to allow the other bits of egg to cook through.
- Continue to do this until the eggs are almost set, then add in the grated cheese.
- Remove scrambled eggs from the heat and let them rest for 1 min. Serve on top of toasted sourdough if desired.