Are you a fan of salad in winter? You will be after you try our Warm Chicken Salad! Featuring Potatoes and leafy greens from your local fruit and veg shop, this easy dish is sure to be on high rotation…
This Mediterranean Chicken Salad is the epitome of summer dishes! It’s made with fresh cucumber, tomato and avo – perfect for warm, sunny days!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 cos lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 100g feta, crumbled
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Heat a grill pan over a medium to high heat.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, oregano, salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until the chicken is golden and no longer pink, around 20 mins. Be sure to turn the chicken over at the 10 min mark.
- Allow the chicken to rest and cool for 5 mins, then slice into bite-sized slices.
- Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley in a small bowl to make the dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, feta, and olives equally into 4 serving bowls. Top with the sliced chicken, then drizzle over the dressing.
- Serve immediately.