A true crowd-pleaser, our Capsicum Pesto is moreish and sweet, perfect for charcuterie platters and summer picnic spreads! A one-bowl-wonder, it doesn’t get easier or tastier than this!
We see your Asparagus and raise you to these delicious Baked Asparagus Spears! They’ve got a crispy outside but tender inside… yummo!
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place the almonds and panko breadcrumbs in a food processor and pulse until the almonds are finely ground. Add mixture to a shallow dish.
- Dredge the asparagus spears in the flour (shaking off any excess flour), then dip into the egg wash, before finally coating each spear in the panko/almond mixture.
- Season the crumbed spears with salt and pepper, then place them onto a lined baking tray. Spray the spears with a light coat of cooking spray.
- Bake the spears in the oven for 15-20 mins or until the outside is crisp and lightly brown.
- Serve the baked asparagus spears with garlic aioli, or a dipping sauce of your choice.