A simple side dish that packs a punch? Yep, that’s our Garlic Bok Choy! It’s perfect served alongside some delicious marinated steak or even some juicy dumplings!
We see your Asparagus and raise you to these delicious Baked Asparagus Spears! They’ve got a crispy outside but tender inside… yummo!
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place the almonds and panko breadcrumbs in a food processor and pulse until the almonds are finely ground. Add mixture to a shallow dish.
- Dredge the asparagus spears in the flour (shaking off any excess flour), then dip into the egg wash, before finally coating each spear in the panko/almond mixture.
- Season the crumbed spears with salt and pepper, then place them onto a lined baking tray. Spray the spears with a light coat of cooking spray.
- Bake the spears in the oven for 15-20 mins or until the outside is crisp and lightly brown.
- Serve the baked asparagus spears with garlic aioli, or a dipping sauce of your choice.